Maximize Your Output with Silicone Release Agents
Silicone Mold Release Agents
Silicone is the most effective raw material to be used in almost any release agent. Most people think of silicone as a single material, it is not. There are probably more types of silicone than there are waxes. Since our technical background is based in silicone synthesis we are uniquely qualifies to develop the most effective mold release utilizing silicone to meet your needs.
Contact Hightower Products for more information on choosing the release agent that is ideal for your project. We have specialists waiting to answer your call, who will help guide you in choosing the right selections for your company.
Hightower Products help your operation run smoother. When you use our products, you get added benefits such as:
- Function over a wide temperature range
- Very effective. Delivers excellent release at low applied solids.
- Minimal build-up on the tool surface
- Can be water-based, solvent-based, concentrated or ready to use.
- Easy to apply formulas
- Increased productivity
Supported Materials and Processes
Our line of silicone release agents is ideal for materials such as rubber, polyurethane, thermoplastic, composite, rotational molding and tire applications. Silicone mold releases are not suitable for use in silicone projects, as it tends to stick to itself. However, any of our specialists will help tailor silicone release solutions to your specific needs.
Benefits of Silicone Mold Release Agents:
- Excellent slip and release properties
- Function at almost all molding temperatures
- Low build-up on the tool surface
- Functions very well at low applied solids.
- Able to be put in almost any carrier
- Easily concentrated.